AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Article Management 6ver3

GV kpkp at gmx.net
Mon Feb 21 23:24:28 CET 2005

tried this and when going to:

"
Download a binary distribution of the Datetime Tag Library

Download the Datetime Tag Library 1.0.1 Release from an Apache Jakarta Project
Mirror
"

I follow the following link:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi#Release%20Builds

which points to ... nothing except ... I'm blind and can't see it! :-(

Thanks for your help