[opencms-dev] Article Management error in 6beta 1

Marc Fievet marc.fievet at coditel.net
Tue Feb 22 18:27:10 CET 2005

Hello,

I have installed the article Management module on the 6 beta version.
No problem for the installation but when I try to see a page on the browser
like the news_0001.xml
( ...cms/opencms/sites/articlemanagement-documentation/news_0001.xml)

I received a 404 page, strange

On the workplace, when I click on the page, the error message is:

org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException:
[org.opencms.db.mysql.CmsVfsDriver.readResource/3] /opencms:uri

Requested resource:
/sites/default/sites/articlemanagement-documentation/news_0001.xml
OpenCms version: 6.0 beta 1 Corrin
OpenCms context: /cms/opencms

With the others page (opencms6/article_0002.html) is the same error
What's wrong?.

An idea?

Thanks

MARC