[opencms-dev] Security/Toolbar Question

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Tue Feb 22 20:09:57 CET 2005

What versions are you using?

If it is version 5 then there is no WYSIWYG-editor for Firefox -
instead it defaults to use the source code editor. This would explain
why she sees only a few buttons on the toolbar.

You did not state explicitly that the pop-up blocker has been disabled
in IE (servicepack 2 updates IE so it gets a pop up blocker similar to
Firefox).
If that is not the problem, and she not just using wrong
username/password (be aware of upper/lower case), then you must provide
more information like what is in the opencms log and the like.