[opencms-dev] Ways of Preserving URL's using Open CMS

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Tue Feb 22 21:14:58 CET 2005

Depending on your folder nesting, you have a couple different options.
You can rename the /opencms/opencms/ context and servlet name
(respectively)  to something different.

Another option is to do static exports (plain html snapshots of the
pages).  Personally, I would try to use 301 Redirects to gracefully
change your old site structure to your new site structure with minimal
impact to your page rank.