AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCms6b1: problems with ACL

Carsten Weinholz c.weinholz at alkacon.com
Wed Feb 23 14:02:07 CET 2005

Hi,

- this is not a bug: you cannot overwrite denials on a resource tree,
overwrite works (intentionally) only for allowed permissions.

For this reason, you must revoke the allowed permissions for group1 on
folder2 by creating a new access control entry with "overwrite inherited"
checked only (no permissions granted) - or you must not inherit the
permissions of group1 at folder1, and add another access control entry for
group2 at folder2.

Regards,
Carsten

Carsten Weinholz