AW: [opencms-dev] News XML resource type missing OR no longersupported?!

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Wed Feb 23 17:57:21 CET 2005

Nick,

in order to import the news resources you have to install the module
org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules, where this resource type is
defined and the xsd is stored. Install this module before you import your
website contents. Remind that this module is depending on the templateone
base module, which has to be installed on your system, too.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com