AW: AW: AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Article Management 6ver3

GV kpkp at gmx.net
Thu Feb 24 00:15:20 CET 2005

EXACTLY! That was the problem! Thanks SO MUCH for your help!

As a hint; could you please amend "step 3" in your docu and underline the fact
that this datetime.jar should be copied to the WEB-INF/lib? I don't know if
this is mentioned somewhere else but even then, a duplicated entry shouldn't
harm!

Thanks again for taking the time to troubleshoot my problem.