[opencms-dev] Workplace Localization

Marek mareknow-pbc at o2.pl
Thu Feb 24 09:18:06 CET 2005

Hello

I am using OpenCms6Beta1. I have read "OpenCms 6.0 interactive
documentation: How to translate the OpenCms Workplace". I tried to create
localization module for Polish according to your documentation. After that,
I have new position in Preferences->Workplace->Language. But after switching
to Polish I still have workplace in English. Even after restarting my
application server - jboss4.0.1.

My file workplace_pl.properties contnent is;
version=$Revision: 1.2 $
name=Polski

button.publish=Publikuj

Do you have any module for any localization, which I cann install into
OpenCms6Beta1 and test?

Regards
Marek