AW: [opencms-dev] How to automatically assign template-elementsproperty value?

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Thu Feb 24 09:35:21 CET 2005

Weide,

when defining the reource type of your structured content in the OpenCms XML
configuration or your module manifest file, you can use the "param" node to
define properties which should be applied to an new resource of this type:

<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent">
	<param
name="property.create.template-elements">${ABSOLUTE_PATH_TO_DETAIL_JSP}</par
am>
</type>

Regards,

Andreas Zahner