[opencms-dev] new install: graphics not found

Erik Lyons ELyons at cityofsalem.net
Thu Feb 24 17:23:21 CET 2005

Thanks Stephan,

Actually it is version 5.0.1. Might it still be a MySQL version issue?
Also should note I'm using tomcat 5. Could that be the problem?
WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log was the first place I looked, but this is an
empty file with a timestamp of well before this install.

>>> beffe at beffe.de 2/24/2005 1:09:51 AM >>>
If you are talking about v6 beta 1 , i had the same problem on Fedora
core
3.
The problem was that some SQL statements cleaning the file history
tables
were not compatible with MySQL 3.23.
During a static publishing there is an exception that breaks the
process.
Thus, the rest of the resources won't become exported. Have a look at
the
logfile (WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log).
The problem should be fixed in the current CVS (Thanks to Michael
Moossen).
If you want to continue using v6 beta 1 you can alternatively turn off
the
file history (there is a message by Michael Emmerich from yesterday
explaining how to do this, look for BatchUpdateException in the
subject) or
you can switch to MySQL 4.x.

Regards,

Stephan