[opencms-dev] Clustering Solutions

Thomas Maerz thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Fri Feb 25 19:33:14 CET 2005

Andrew Kerr <akerr at fluid.com> writes:

> a) The secondary instance will have a JSP whose job is simply to clear
> the entire Flex cache.  Is there an API available to do this cache-clearing?

Yes, see package com.opencms.flex.cache and as example
[..]/system/workplace/administration/flexcache/index.html?initial=true

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q2/004225.html
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q3/006166.html

> Any suggestions or help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

I'd take the same way from 1 to 5, so no suggestions from me.

Regards,
Thomas