[opencms-dev] Re: New language element in WYSIWYG editor

Fri Feb 25 23:07:40 CET 2005

Marek,

I've been just trying to figure this out for myself. It appears that
there are three things you must do:
1)	Add more configured locales in opencms-system.xml.
2)	Adjust the locale-available property of the file or folder to enable
the locales for your pages. Only locales that are configured in the
opencms-system.xml are available.
3)	Adjust your template defaultbodies files to have different settings
for different locales. The templateone template only has pages for
German and English.

--
Paul Boone
Mind Bucket