[opencms-dev] Permissions for a site in OpenCMS6beta1

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Feb 26 08:31:39 CET 2005

Yes, it's something you can configure in the config file
opencms-workplace.xml.

Locate the node

<explorertype name="jsp" key="fileicon.jsp" icon="jsp.gif">

And change the <accesscontrol> subnode to:

<accesscontrol>
	<accessentry principal="GROUP.Administrators"
permissions="+r+v+w+c"/>
	<accessentry principal="GROUP.Projectmanagers"
permissions="+r+v+w+c"/>
	<accessentry principal="GROUP.Users" permissions="+r+v+w+c"/>
</accesscontrol>

Compare this to the default values and I'm sure you get the idea.
BTW in this context "+c" means "allow to create", not "to control the
permissions".

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior