[opencms-dev] Installing in ROOT fails but works when normal

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Sun Feb 27 21:30:22 CET 2005

Thanks All for your suggestions.  I ended up taking the finished OpenCMS
6b1 installation in the /webapps folder and creating a ROOT.war file
from it.  I then followed the rest of the documentation supplied in
modules to configure httpd.conf

Question:  The proxy appears to be running perfectly.  However,
attempting to log into the system/login/ fails.  If I change to the
proxy port (8081) I am able to log in just fine.  Why would log in fail
when using www.mysite.com/system/login/ but work just fine if I use
www.mysite.com:8081/opencms/opencms/system/login/ ?

Thanks

--Daniel Rhoden