[opencms-dev] templateone license

Marek mareknow-pbc at o2.pl
Mon Feb 28 10:57:56 CET 2005

Hello

I would like to make a new template based on templateone. When I display your demopage I can read:
"The "templateone" template has been developed by the team of  Alkacon Software - The OpenCms experts for OpenCms version 6.0.  You are free to use and modify this example template under the terms of the GPL license".

In files which are in src-modules/org/opencms/frontend/templateone directory (like CmsTemplateForm.java, CmsTemplateLink.java, CmsTemplateSearch.java and other java files) stays:
"This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License".

I don't understand which parts I can use under LGPL and which under GPL license. Can I use java files which are in org.opencms.frontend.templateone package under LGPL as it stays in header of the files?

Regards,
Marek