[opencms-dev] V6.0 Gallery Creation, Resource type management in workplace

P.Hill & E.Goodall goodhill at xmission.com
Tue Mar 1 05:41:26 CET 2005

I have been cruising around in OpenCMS 6.0 and it looks very nice.
Good job everyone.

Question: where do I create a gallery?
I see Gallery Overview on the Admin (not New Admin view) view, but I
can't find any new button.  In the new Admin view it looks to be no
better.  Where do I create a new gallery?

Also, where do I manage resource types in the new workspace I can't find
that either?

I am logged in as user in groups: Users, Administartors, Projectmangers
and (one I created).  Also I don't see the drop down where I get to
pick the group I am in (assuming I am in more than one group).

-Paul