[opencms-dev] Introducing default content for all the locales in OpenCms 6beta1

sgomez at soluziona.com sgomez at soluziona.com
Wed Mar 2 15:56:57 CET 2005

Hello!
I am trying to define a type of xml content with support for several
languages, and I would like to know if there is some known- way to stablish
a default content for all the locales that a content may have.

I mean, not to stablish a default value when you create a new content of
that type (what can be done with resourcebundles), but making possible that
the user selects that the contents he has just introduced are shown
whenever the locale of the browser that acceses that page, (at least until
he introduces the contents for the corresponding language).

I don't know if the best/only  way is to directly edit de ControlCode by
code in order to copy-paste the content for the rest of languages (I
suppose it is not), but perhaps there is an stablished way to do that.

Sorry if this results to be a trivial question, but I am a newbie with
OpenCms

Regards,
Silvia Gómez