[opencms-dev] Please help to upload file>16MB

Rafael Diaz Valdes Rafael.Diaz.Valdes at cern.ch
Thu Mar 3 13:36:21 CET 2005

Hi Stephan thanks a lot for your replay
 I'm using MySQL 4.0.17 standard binary distribution not the MySQL 3.x
if you have other idea please tell me,
I'm using Opencms 5.0 and Tomcat 4.1.29 with Apache2 in mod-proxy
I don't know why but is imposible to upload more than 16MB (and I have a client that need upload 20Mb), can you upload big files in your configuration?
Thanks a lot again Stephan, this problem is very important for me now
Rafael