[opencms-dev] Configuration problems after changing loggingconfiguration

Erik-Jan Spaans E.J.Spaans at inter.NL.net
Thu Mar 3 19:36:57 CET 2005

Hmmm, the problem is still there when pointing to the log4j config file.
Also replacing the old 'this' value does not solve it.
The opencms.properties file is attached.

EJ