[opencms-dev] Export not working for documentation resources.

Corbey, Clayton CorbeyC at brandonrha.mb.ca
Fri Mar 4 17:29:59 CET 2005

After a base install of opencms 6 beta 1, some resources are NOT being
exported properly to the filesystem.

For example, when reading the interactive documentation some
pictures/styles/examples do not show. If I look at the settings for the
missing resource either export is set to true or the parent folder is or
inside opencms-importexport.xml the settings for a certain filetypes are
set to export no matter what.

If I do a static export then the original documents that have already
been exported (for example
/system/workplace/commons/style/workplace.css) DO NOT get exported when
they should be. Even when the website is accessed, the files are not
rendered onto the filesystem; but the links inside the code are set to
search for that resource on the filesystem (ie:
/export/system/workplace/commons/style/workplace.css is not exported
after a static export in the administration view and not rendered even
when the file is accessed via the website which is the workplace).

What's wrong?

Shouldn't static export export EVERYTHING onto the filesystem? And
shouldn't the resources be exported if they are set to do so the first
time the web page is accessed?

I'm using

opencms 6b1
Mysql 4.1.17
Linux redhat enterprise 3.0
Java 1.5.0.1
Tomcat 5.5.4

Are my config files settings wrong, maybe?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure and use of, or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy the transmission by deleting the original message, attachments and all copies.4/3/2005