[opencms-dev] Setup question - initial database connection

David Penton djpwl at arrowsash.com
Sat Mar 5 19:12:24 CET 2005

It is not documented that one must create the user before running the
opencms setup. How should this be done?

If one uses the GRANT command in mysql, the database must already exist,
I think. But the database will not exist until the opencms setup is run.

So what must I do before running the opencms setup?