[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6 and SQL Server 2k

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Mar 8 07:34:49 CET 2005

Matt,

there's still activity on this project, but more help would be much
appreciated since most of the participants are currently occupied with other
stuff.

We have a pre-elminary MS SQL driver contributed by Taras Vasylkevych. It
goes as far as to the installation wizard "workplace import", but fails then
for some reason. Andras Balogh is currently looking at the code.

As said, any further help is appreciated. If you are interested I can mail
you the current codebase of the driver.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior