[opencms-dev] CRONTABLE

Jason Schatz jes at urbancode.com
Tue Mar 8 10:43:49 CET 2005

You need to just look up how crontabs work in general, but anyway the
asterisk are more time constraints.  You can specify like what month to
run it in what year, etc.  If you just look up crontabs online you can
get a pretty good explanation of how they work.

Thanks,
Jason

Campione Aldo wrote:

>Can anybody explain to me the meaning of the asterisks in the scheduled
>tasks row ???
>
>35 18 * * * Admin Administrators
>net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.CronIndexManager
>createIndex=true........
>
>THX

Jason E. Schatz                 2044 Euclid Ave., Suite 600
Developer                       Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Urbancode, Inc.

email:  jes at urbancode.com       voice:  216-858-9000
web:    www.urbancode.com       fax:    216-858-9602