[opencms-dev] Hierarchical structured content possible? Search Engine friendly?

Ralf Eichinger ralf.eichinger at vr-web.de
Thu Mar 10 14:56:26 CET 2005

I'm thinking of using opencms for my private webproject
"http://www.alexandria.de".

This is only possible if following features exist:
- every content page (=article) has it's own unique id and can be accessed by a unique url (for search engines and bookmarks):
e.g.: http://www.alexandria.de/go/13235
- this unique id never changes, even if the article (and all his subarticles) moved to another parent article
- the author-permissions for the article don't change, even if article is moved (bind to unique-id)
- very deep (best: unlimited) article-hierarchies/catgories are possible

I would be very happy, if all this is possible!