[opencms-dev] Export not working for documentation resources.

Corbey, Clayton CorbeyC at brandonrha.mb.ca
Thu Mar 10 17:41:31 CET 2005

FYI,

I have finally found the reason for my 'export not working'. I am using
Tomcat stand alone. No proxy module, no httpd server sitting in front of
tomcat taking all the requests and 'passing' them to Tomcat if
necessary. The reason my export function was acting 'weird' was b/c I
had set the workplace server to be the same as the published web site
server. In the opencms-system.xml file I had...

<sites>
    <workplace-server>http://opencms.brandonrha.mb.ca</workplace-server>
    <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
    <site server="http://localhost" uri="/sites/default/"/>
    <site server="http://opencms.brandonrha.mb.ca"
uri="/sites/brandonrha/"/>
</sites>

I am guessing that it didn't like the localhost part and only exported
the files properly for the /sites/brandonrha site. After adding an entry
in my dns server i.e. editopencms.brandorha.mb.ca and using this instead
of localhost, everything is getting exported to the proper place on the
FS.

Thanks Alex for you suggestions...

-Clayton

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure and use of, or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy the transmission by deleting the original message, attachments and all copies.10/3/2005