[opencms-dev] publish problems

Alexis Torreno alexis at tsworld.com
Thu Mar 10 18:29:04 CET 2005

Hello,

Anyone else having problems publishing using OpenCms 6 Beta 1?

I have a large number of files at this point (2000+), and whenever I do a
publish project (after an import database, for example), nothing happens.

The browser hasn't crashed, neither has tomcat or MySql. But the project
stops publishing, always at different points, usually during link checking
(but never on the same file all the time). Sometimes it doesn't output any
information at all.

I can sometimes do publish directly on folders, so I can publish the whole
project eventually.

I am using MySql 4.0.13, Tomcat 5.0.18, OpenCms 6 Beta 1, Java 1.4.2

Thanks,

Al

Alexis Torreno
Web Developer

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Head Office
66 The Esplanade
Toronto, ON M5E 1A6

Voice 416.362.4833 X 246
Fax 416.362.5824
alexis at tsworld.com
www.tsworld.com

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
We develop and implement great ideas for
intelligent corporations, individuals, governments
and NGO's around the world.

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Nous développons et lançons de grandes idées
pour des corporations, des particuliers, des gouvernements
et des ONGs intelligents à travers le monde.