[opencms-dev] Can't access sites folder !!!

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Sat Mar 12 01:36:40 CET 2005

The OpenCMS (6b) explorer is not allowing me to view the contents of the
/sites folder nor the /channels folder.  I am logged in as Admin.  I
can see and modify the contents of the /system folder without any
problems.  If I try to open the /sites folder after viewing any folder
in the /system folder, the page reloads, the left tree updates, but the
right pane remains the contents of the /system folder I was previously
viewing.

If I click on the root level of the tree, the right pane just displays
the root level with the 3 subfolders; channels, sites, and system; but
won't let me access any of the content.

Configuration Settings:
Running OpenCMS 6b1 as ROOT Tomcat webapp.
Using mod_proxy to hide /opencms.
Modified opencms-importexport.xml to remove the $SERVLET-NAME from the url
(basically all the settings in the OpenCMS Apache/Tomcat howto + my
change above to get rid of a ton of redirects)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Daniel Rhoden