[opencms-dev] Locale

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Mon Mar 14 18:01:06 CET 2005

Hi to you too,

well, is there only one document dog1.xml in your tree or are there several,
for each language one?
With several content documents ist sure no problem to organize such things.
But the advantage of the multilanguage feature build into opencms is, that you
have only one dog1.xml document where you can edit all the language content,
simply by selecting another language in the editform of an xmlcontent file.
So I think, there must be a way to access these different language contents
somehow. Else it would be a useless feature, don't you think so?
A method like setLocale(...). And in fact in the API you have such a method
for accessing content in a xmlcontent file, getContent(...) takes a Locale,
but there is nothing like that for the Tag library. Would like to have the
source code of the 6 ...

Bernd Wolfsegger