[opencms] Re: [opencms-dev] Locale

Stephan Hartmann beffe at beffe.de
Tue Mar 15 13:11:07 CET 2005

You cannot create siblings of a folder. If you copy a folder with the option
to create siblings of all resources, the folder and all its subfolders are
still real copies. Only files become siblings. This still has the drawback
that if you create a new file / folder in one language, you have to create
the siblings / folders in the other languages by hand.

I'd suggest to implement a new LocalHandler that returns the locale just
depending on the host name.

Regards,
Stephan