[opencms-dev] Creating templates with place holders

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 15 20:29:52 CET 2005

Sure, just define multiple elements in the 'elements' property of the template. Then you can include those elements for use in the
template using: cms.include("","body1","") or cms.include("","another_element","") and such (I believe that is the proper syntax,
not at work right now:-)

Anyway, just define elements with some names. Users can edit those in the editor, just make sure to actually include/place all the
defined elements in the template :)

Frans