[opencms-dev] extending templateone styles

jeremy at cavagnolo.org jeremy at cavagnolo.org
Wed Mar 16 00:14:03 CET 2005

Hello:

I am currently using templateone on a couple of sites, and am curious what
others have done to extend the stylesheet functionality.

Specifically, I would like to add my own styles that will be applied to
tables and h1, h2,... within the content.  I have considered adding a
'other_style_uri' property, checking for it in the templateone style.css
jsp and including this file if the property (and the file it points to) is
found.   However, I would really like a solution that doesn't involve
modifying files that are part of the templateone module.

Any suggestions?

-jeremy