[opencms-dev] JSP list unpublished links

NGAWAKA Naomi Naomi.Ngawaka at publicworks.qld.gov.au
Wed Mar 16 02:35:29 CET 2005

Hello,

I am trying to create some JSP's that allow users to create, edit, delete and publish external links.  I am pretty close to finishing but now realise cmso.getFilesInFolder("/system/galleries/externallinks/test/", true) does not return new unpublished links.

I tried logging into workplace using the same details and project -- Offline (cmso.getRequestContext().setCurrentProject(4)) and ALL links appear in workplace, ie. new unpublished links.  Is there another object/method that I should be using?

Regards,

Naomi