[opencms-dev] Javadoc for opencms 6.0

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 16 12:04:26 CET 2005

Huh? JavaDoc is inherently included in the SOURCECODE, thats how it was designed :)
Just unpack the SOURCE to say: "opencms-src" and run something like:

find opencms -name \*.java -print > jd.txt
rm -rf cms6b1_dox
javadoc -quiet -d cms6b1_dox @jd.txt
rm jd.txt

The above will create (after a LOT of work, expect to wait 15+ minutes) a complete java doc tree under cms6b1_dox, browse to
index.html there to start reading.

In case you don't run unix, I've attached the jd.txt file, all other commands are easily converted to dos/win.

P.S. Most com.opencms packages are deprecated, avoid them.

Greetings,

Frans

  _____