[opencms-dev] OpenCms quick tutorial

Ronald Schouten rschouten at abebooks.com
Thu Mar 17 02:11:38 CET 2005

Hi All,

I just installed OpenCms on a dev server to try it out and see if it will fit
our needs. Before I can convince Management that OpenCms is the right CMS for
us I would like to set up a quick demo site. I'm having trouble finding any
documentation on how to do this. What I need to do is set up a homepage with
a customized template and a few sub-pages (also with a customized template).
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find this information?

Much appreciated as Googling has not revealed much.

Ron

P.S. It is too early in this projects stage to go for onsite training at this
point.