[opencms-dev] Notify a user on Publish

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Thu Mar 17 15:18:42 CET 2005

Hello,

    What happened, Your mail server has some problems and sending the
same mail over and over? ;)
As far as i know this is not possible, in OC6 however maybe there is an
event that get fired as the project is published so you can add some
code of your own to send the email.

Best regards,
Andras.

ps. Please leave out that BIG note from each mail(if you can:)), this is
a mailing list .