[opencms-dev] Double posts: List-Manager says message wasn't posted, yet it was.. beware

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 17 20:46:42 CET 2005

I got the following reply to a message to this list, as a result I send it again... and the message thus got posted twice. So for
your info, don't repost based on this error message:

"Hi,
this is the DeskNow mail server at belgarath. Your mail to admin at godobotics.com was undeliverable due to the following reason:
Unknown blob type. "

Very odd...