[opencms-dev] documentation for widgets

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Fri Mar 18 06:39:56 CET 2005

I recommend the book "Building Websites with OpenCms" by Matt Butcher, PACKT
Publishing.

On Friday 18 March 2005 02:12, Alexis Torreno wrote:
> Here is another question regarding xml content in general.
>
> Let's say that I write an XSD for my new xml resource type. How does the
> end-user select that resource type when creating a new file? How do I
> include my new xsd among the currently available ones (article, widgetdemo,
> bookmark, email form, generic xml content)?

You have to implement a new ressource type for that.
If that is to much afford, just make a special folder with one example
xmlcontent document with no content set for each of your different xmlcontent
types with meaningfull titles, and mark their permission as internal, so it
gets not published.
Than editor than only has to copy these xmlcontent douments to create new
dcouments.

Regards, Bernd Wolfsegger