[opencms-dev] Permissions and Publishing

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Fri Mar 18 06:19:42 CET 2005

Thanx. :)
Not really unpublishing, but a cool workaround.
The editors will have to get used to it ...
The CMS we used before had both functions seperated.
You could change a ressource from published to unpublished and vis versa and
additionally, undependent from that, set the expired at and publish at dates.

Have a nice day, Bernd