[opencms-dev] news 2.1

pierre_louis pl.jouve at kinoa.com
Fri Mar 18 10:07:12 CET 2005

I think that this file is corresponding to your news overview 's page.
(not really sure). Perhaps should you use the following to index the
subdirectory which contain the singlenews pages:

<searchindex>
	<directory>
		<name>Newsroom</name>
		<path>/opencms/opencms/site-areas/newsroom</path>
	</directory>
</searchindex>

Can you explain me how do you use the news module and send me your
template. I can't display the news and have a lot of problems . (I'm
blocked for 4 days!!)

thanks

Pierre-Louis JOUVE