[opencms-dev] How to make elements editable

Nick Panienski panienski at codecentric.de
Fri Mar 18 11:56:41 CET 2005

Hi, is there any way to make the jsp elements of templates editable!?

I have some jsps in my elements folder, which do dynamic stuff. My boss
wants the 'content' of these jsps to be editable. For instance, you have a
part of your page that shows the weather forecast, which is implemented as a
jsp element, and a text part of this element would be "Sunshine is good for
you" - but on a different part of the site it should say "Rain isn't that
bad".

Maybe I miss something very easy, but is there any way to give jsp elements
editable text parts?!

Thanks in advance
Nick