[opencms-dev] Edit buttons position

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Mar 18 12:36:05 CET 2005

Currently the edit button HTML is working only with "tableless" pages.

I've been thinking about implementing some additional option to manually
"place" the edit button inside a <cms:contentload> loop (so that it would
work in tables), but that's somehthing for the future...

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts