[opencms-dev] New admin view and own classes...

Dimitri Frederickx dimitri.frederickx at groept.be
Fri Mar 18 23:16:55 CET 2005

I have successfully created a new module, and in the additionalparameters I
have added /system/workplace/admin/myfirstview. That way my view for the new
admin will belong to my module. Then I added a default page (index.html)
with my own text in it. When I reinitialize the workplace, my new item is
show and everything is displayed correctly.

But now I want to use my own classes in that page that I just created
(index.html is a jsp page). I place my class file in the classes directory
of my module, but it throws me a classnotfound exception. Where do I have to
put my classes if I want to use them in the admin page? Do I have to put
them in a jar en place them under the lib folder of the opencms WEB-INF
directory? Of must it be possible to put them in the classes of my module?
Does anyone has tried this before?

Regards,

Dimitri