[opencms-dev] Opencms6: Cleanup HTML is rather drastic?

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Sat Mar 19 05:28:34 CET 2005

Hi,

did you press the "togglesourcecode" button afterwards?
Because in the WYSIWYG mode you see no tags.

Sorry, just a question :)

But you are right, because even font tags are partly changed.
So when I had a font tag with color and class attribute, some time later only
the size attribut was left ..., I think afterwards adding some text in front
of the tag.

Regards, Bernd