[opencms-dev] Opencms6: Cleanup HTML is rather drastic?

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 19 16:00:58 CET 2005

Never thought I would hear that famous bug/feature line again :-)

It only does the 'drastic' cleaning when I press the CleanUp button, e.g. FONT tags survive normal saving and editing. I'll leave
the button alone then, best to use tidy in some more forgiving mode for me :)

But thanks for clearing that up, had me wondering.

Frans