[opencms-dev] Re: opencms-dev Digest, Vol 32, Issue 8

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Sun Mar 20 18:43:52 CET 2005

Hi,

for developing JSPs you can use OpenCMS Synchronization.
So you develope your JSP in your favorite Editor and than push the synchronize
button in OpenCms and your file in OpenCms will be updated.
Prior to use this you have to define what to synchronize.
But you should not use this for content management.

Regards, Bernd