[opencms-dev] Modules in OpenCms 6.0

Ian Hlavats ihlavats at tarantulaconsulting.com
Sun Mar 20 20:37:00 CET 2005

Hi,

I have been reading everything I can get my hands on about OpenCms for the
last few days. I have a question about the additionalresources property for
a module. If I include the /sites/default folder in this property for my
module and then export it, the contents under /sites/default are not
included!

Is there a reason for this behaviour? I read about "site modules" and the
author suggested that you can link the site's pages to the module for
import/export. Was this a 5.0 feature only or is there another way to link
sites and modules for import and export in OpenCms 6.0?

Thanks,
Ian