[opencms-dev] How to remove an entry from module additionalResources property?

Barry barry at zoidberg.nl
Mon Mar 21 17:37:10 CET 2005

I have a module which has a bad directory listed in its additionalResources
property, but I can't seem to get rid of it. I try editing the property but
after I click OK, the unwanted part of the property just keeps coming back.
How can I get rid of this as its causing an exception when trying to export
the module like:

Exception org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Trying to access
a folder as file (/sites/fet05/) [Code 2 - Resource not found!]
at org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.readFile(CmsDriverManager.java:5026)
at org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.readFile(CmsSecurityManager.java:2809)
at org.opencms.file.CmsObject.readFile(CmsObject.java:2077)
at org.opencms.importexport.CmsExport.addFiles(CmsExport.java:633)
at org.opencms.importexport.CmsExport.exportAllResources(CmsExport.java:441)
at org.opencms.importexport.CmsExport.<init>(CmsExport.java:200)
at
org.opencms.module.CmsModuleImportExportHandler.exportData(CmsModuleImportEx
portHandler.java:203)
at
org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportManager.exportData(CmsImportExportMa
nager.java:266)
at org.opencms.threads.CmsExportThread.run(CmsExportThread.java:76)