[opencms-dev] Htmlarea

Louis Jewett lfjewett at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:05:54 CET 2005

Thank to Thomas for pointinging me to the htmlclient package, I was
able to get it working with only a few hours work.  I've installed
OpenCms 6.0 beta 1 Distribution and from what I understand it includes
the module for a WYSIWYG editor for Mozilla based browers.  I've
looked back through the 2004 archives but haven't been able to figure
out what 'magic' makes this work. I've changed the user prefrences,
bounced tomcat, and made sure the htmlarea module is loaded in the
admin section. Is there any other changes I need to make? Should I be
using a newer version from cvs?

Tomcat 5
OpenCms 6.0 beta 1 Distribution
J2SE 1.4