[opencms-dev] Integrating dynamic content

Brice Ruth bdruth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:00:58 CET 2005

Good evening.

I am researching OpenCms for our organization and I have a relatively
simple question. We have a site that currently provides a
Struts/iBATIS/RDBMS based product catalog (~5000 localizations of our
products). I would like to use OpenCms to drive the 'static' portions
of the site, and somehow integrate our product catalog as a module of
some sort, maybe like a portlet, I suppose.

What would be the 'best practice' mechanism for this?

Thanks!

Best,
Brice Ruth