[opencms-dev] database access via java class and jsp

Michael Powell mwpowell at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 24 00:05:40 CET 2005

All,

I have developed a jsp app and java class which queries a database using Tomcat and MySql. I would now like to deploy this app within the framework of OpenCms. I have copied my jsp files into OpenCms and my java class to the WEB-INF/classes/ subdirectory. However, my app cannot connect to the database when within the OpenCms framework.

How do I properly configure OpenCms to access the MySql database? Changes to the web.xml for opencms or perhaps changes to the Tomcat server.xml file?

Thanks.

Mike
mwpowell at adelphia dot net